About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2008

:-(

Yesterday we went to my great-grandmother to celebrate X-mas. We had lots of fun and even sang a little after exchanging the gifts. Than this morning came the shock: My aunt called us to tell us that my great-grandmther died last night :-( It was probably her age as she was 99 years old however we are in shock as she was doing fine actually and we thought she´d at least hit 100.

After all she had a last very nice X-mas. However you won´t hear from me for a while as we have to prepare the funeral in the days to come and more of the stuff that comes with it. We want it to be over by new year so we can make a whole new start in 2009. I hope there won´t be any funerals in 2009 for me :-(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen