About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008

It´s an almost dear tradition...

..that I fail at doing x-mas pics every f*cking year. While I was very pleased with the result of my outdoor pics from last week I totally dislike the ones that I tried to do indoor today. I saw decent indoor pics without any lightning in my photography books - I just can´t do them cause it is too dark in my aparntment. I need lightning stuff. So as every year: No X-Mas pics. Oh well, maybe next year they´ll be some, but as I know my luck I´ll fail next year, too. Maybe I´ll get ill or something. The most frustrating thing is that THIS year I bought me a cute little Santa outfit as a bargain. One can tell I´m damn frustrated. :-(

at least I packed all the x-mas gifts today cause I wated to use them as props ;-) So no last minute packing this year...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen