About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 6. Dezember 2008

Messed up

Hi everyone!

Yes I´ve been rather silent but that was due to the fact that first John caught a bad virus and than I got it, too. So the past days we tried hard to recover and eat something proper again. We are still totally messed up, but tommorow I´ll go to work again.

Yesterday was St. Nikolaus Day in Germany. On this date we get a little visit by St. Nikolaus and Knecht Ruprecht. While Nikolaus puts candys in the boots of the good children Knecht Ruprecht will beat up the children that were not good. He has his origin in the late medival when the church used him in order to make the children stay good. However in medieval he was said to "stab children, kidnap them and whip them". Scary, huh? I don´t need to mention I was a good kid so I got some candy in my heels :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen