About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009

Productive

Hi Folks,

today I made me a mini top hat of satin. It´s actually quiet easy if you have a bit of patience... I found this instruction best: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Basic-Mini-Top-Hat

The top hat will be used in one of my next shootings :-) I allways wanted one, ut they are hard to get and the most I saw where too expensive for my taste. The material for that one costed me hardly 3 Euro and most of what I used I had around me anyway.

So what else did I do? I bought me a hula hoop to get rid of the X-Mas belly :-) That seemed the funniest way to do while waiting for my Burlesque Cardio DVD (plus I can train to shimmy my hips already). They had a minitrampoline in the store I bought it, too, but for one thing that thing was too damn heavy to carry it home by myself and for the other thing I´m too scared to bang my head on my ceiling jumping around. Just imagine John came home from work and finds me lying with either a broken neck or knocked out next to the trampoline. I really can´t do that to him (though jumping around is fun fun fun and it wasn´t too expensive, too). But hmmm... maybe if I´d buy me a helmet to go with it... Come on. You know and I know that it is hard to find a sport that is actually FUN ;-)

Have a nice day!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen