About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009

and hoop hoop hoop

I have been a good girl since Saturday and used my hula hoop for at least 20 minutes per day (exept yesterday cause that pain in my stomach-muscles caused by hula hooping almost killed me!!!). It is fun actually when you listen to the right music while doing it so I think i´ll keep up with it. Yes maybe I go one step further and buy me a jump rope, too. After all that is not a expensive investment and i dont reallyneed one that counts the calories or does other fancy but not essential stuff. I also readed that it is ok to use a minitrampolin in an apartment. hmmmm....

The good thing about that stuff is that you can just interupt when you are tired and you don´t have to dress to do that. See I lounge around in my underwear and when I feel like getting me my hula hoop I just grab it and the fun begins. I don´t want to do something where i have to wear ugly training-clothes, need much effort and for that I have to buy sport-shoes. (I rather invest in something pretty)

I just need some fun things to do. I´m not like John that follows his Tae Bo Bootcamp instruction videos, sweating to death. I need fun fun fun :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen