About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 8. Februar 2009

no nipplegate in Sari-land

So this weekend we played with the camera again. Here is the result! And no matter how hard you are going to look you won´t find any nipple here. It´s not that I hate nipples, but I don´t have to show mine around everywhere ;-) I love love love lace. Don´t you love it, too? Originally I bought that lace top to wear it over my corsets when I go out, but I remembered some very very old Madonna-photos of here wearing a lace top with nothing underneath I had seen ages ago. Than when I photoshopped the pics I liked them, but found them unspecatucular. So I threw in some filters to give them a more painted and artificial look. I enclose two of the "natural finished ones", too so you see what I mean ;-)

Anyway I hope you like them and if you don´t I hope you will let me know why you don´t. After all I´m still in training and I´m the last person that get´s angry after some friedly advice ;-)

The usual photoshop-finishing. Quiet nice, but not Ooooomph! If you know what I mean...


Some more trys later I find them to be cooler...




John says this looks like I´d lay in a coffin. We watch "The Munsters" quiet frequently at the moment ;-)


And if you wonder why there is no pic of me SMILING... I got lipstick on my teeth. grrrrrrrrrr...... I wait for something in the mail right now cause I want to take a extra-nice pic and change the styling of my website. However it still takes a bit time.... But it will be damn fun!

If you wonder: I got the lace panties at WKD and the top at Tally Weil.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen