About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 17. Januar 2009

A rather sad weekend

Hi everyone!

It´s not even a month since I´ve been to Höchst/Odenwald to celebrate X-Mas and to bury my great-grandmother, however I had to return now in order to go through my great-grandmothers stuff and books and decide what I´ll take home with me and which stuff we have to donate or sell. I really don´t like doing that cause it feels like grave-robbery however it must be done :-(

The good news are that I´ll have the whole next week off so I can give myself a treat and experiment around more with photography. I´d also like to start new sewing projects soon. I neglected that a bit lately and I want to catch up with it. I have tons of great idea for photos. I just have to make what I need for it.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen