About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 23. Februar 2009

MY first retro dress

4 years and 9 months ago I had my first pin up shooting. Just in time I had bought the purrrrfect 50s dress at H & M. With a shelf bust, halterneck, a sewn in petticoat and strawberries on it. So it was my first really 50s looking favourite dress.



Years passed and I just didn´t fit in anymore, however I never had the heart to give it away cause it´s just too pretty and cause I have fantastic memories attached to it. Today I found it when I looked through my clothes and as I´ve lost a bit weight I thought "What the heck" and wanted to see how much more I had to loose in theorie in order to fit in again. I grabed the zipper and after some effort up it went. My boobs are bigger now than back than as I´ve only lost a lot on the waist (I work on a perfect 50s wasp waist and hope to keep the cleavage and the hips for an extreme bombshellish look) so it´s getting a bit tight up there but damn am I proud! It has caught some dust on the halternecks due to hanging around only for at least 4 years but I´m positive I can wear it in spring and summer. It is a size 38 so I must have dropped two (!!!) dress-sizes lately. Now that explains why my trowsers have a hard time staying on my waist.

John is visiting his friend Daniel today, but when he´s back and I´m still awake I have to show him that!!!! Wait what my Mom says when she sees her "new daughter" on eastern! A few months ago she said to John "you made my child go fat!!!!" as a joke. Ha! Now I´ll point at her and call her that :-D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen