About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 22. Februar 2009

Sunday morning

John wants to take me out for breakfast - however the problem is hejust won´t wake up ;-) So I already had a little breakfast but I´ll make sure to have a brownie or so when we are actually going :-)

My belly looks as if someone had kicked me in it with blue and black marks all over. I look as if I´d have a violent husband. But I won´t give up on my new hula hoop as I enjoy it way too much (the hooping - not the pain off course). I slowly even learn to do some tricks such as to turn around while hula hooping and stuff.

Tommorow I have a day off due it beeing Carneval and as we live in one of the hotspots of Carneval and I work in another hotspot of Carneval it is better not to leave home on Monday. Maybe I´ll snap some pics at home tommorow but I can´t tell yet. If I do I´ll make sure to wear a corset or girdle to hide the awfull marks.

What else is new? I want to sew again, but couldn´t find the find lately, but I promise I´ll go back to it ;-)

Yesterday I was laaaaaaazy and just left home to buy food - the rest of the time Is spent tidying up and on facebook. I´m a facebook addict right now.

So my belly burns like hell cause I practiced again and it is almost 11. Time to kick John ourt of bed!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen