About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 14. März 2009

Online shop and so...

Hi Folks,

I started adding the first items to my online-shop. I´ll add some more later on, but as it is so much stuff I took a little break for now. In order to make it more convenient for the customers I made the handling of the shop easier. You can just press a button to put it in your cart and can just go ahead and pay it via paypal. Phew ;-)

When you work hard all week to finish off your website you deserve a treat, too.  Women allways want a bigger one. A hulahoop, that is ;-) So I got me a new one with double the weight of my previous one. 1,5 kg!!! So this is what it would feel like if you´d rotate a rather big chihuahua around your waist :-D I did that now for 15 minutes and my belly really got warm now. The new one has more massage balls in it, too, so I´m curious wether my stomach will turn blue again. Let´s see how much more I can improve my waist without wearing a corset every day :-) My recent loss is 5-6 cm for the moment. I don´t know if I can top that.

So now I relax a bit (maybe some shopping? Maybe doing a nice facial mask? Maybe just laying around lazy and watch tv? I don´t know yet)

I didn´t feature patterns I consider cool for a while. The new Burda Easy Fashion has come out with some 50s themed stuff and I rather like it:



I just wish I would find time to actually sew something...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen