About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 21. März 2009

Worst.Saturday.Ever

This morning I stood up, did my hair and as the weather was so wonderfull I decided to put on a nice dress. As it has a slit I couldn´t wear stockings with it and this is how my misery began. I put on pantyhose.

While the f*cking pantyhose kept slidding off my fat ass and me adjusting it all the time I must have put down my bag in the tram - and did not pick it up when I left to go to the fabric store. I didn´t notice it until I was in there.

in short: John had to come home from work to let me in my apartment. I had to call my bank to cancel my EC-Card. I had to call the mobile-phone company to cancel my mobile-phone and my super-expensive traint-ticket that was valueable for at least 9 more days is GONE. With all the other train-tickets for those I hoped to get many back with the taxes. My passport is gone and I doubt my Mom will find my certificate of birth cause she has so bad eyes that she CAN´T READ.

I tried to call my mobile in case that a HONEST person actually found it, but no one went on it and two times or so I was beeing pressed away. So I guess it´s no honest person, but I´ll go to the office of the trams anyway and hope someone might gave it to a driver. I also went to all the shops at my tram-stop asking wether someone left a bag there just in case I lost it at the stop. But no. Nothing. I can´t call my boss either to let him know that I´ll be late on Monday cause I have to go various places cause HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS SAVED IN MY MOBILE PHONE. Everything sucks!!!!! And John thinks I look like a evil clown with the make up messed up due to tears.

Pantyhose is the invention of the devil!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen