About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 3. April 2009

hip hip hooray

It is less than a month until I´m having 3 weeks jam-full packed of vacation! And I so deserve it ;-) Lately there was a lot to do at work and I really need a rest. That I was working on my website (and I still do, cause I want the online-shop to fully function before the vacation) didn´t help much either.
So my plans are that I´ll be going to Sweden for a week for sure and maybe to Berlin, too to visit a friend (however nothings sure about that yet as i don´t know wether that friend will be around when I have my time off. Wish me luck as I haven´t seen him for 5 years). If I go to Berlin I might stop by Hamburg, too to visit a photographer. But well: Those are things I´ll find out rather short-handed.
Anyway I hope to see some folks in Sweden that I didn´t see for a while, as I do every year :-) Or as John says: "do we have to met someone famous every time we go there???" Answer: "If it is old friends: Hell, yes!" I´m even holding myself back with it! I wanna enjoy some Vintage-Shopping goodness, too. Unfortunately I don´t think there is any Burlesque event while i´m around. No boobies for me to see - exept for my own (and as I can actually see those every day there´s nothing exiting about that).
On another note I´ll be shooting with Guchot and Majana this weekend again. Actually their studio was booked out, however someone cancelled so they squeeeeezed me in for this Saturday. Which is totally fine as I just decided to put a new cute circle-skirt in my online-Shop and this is a good chance to actually make a photo of it :-) Also I need some new pics due to my weight-loss.
For eastern I´ll drive home for a few days to visit my Mom and to see what she did with her apartment. She tells a lot on the phone about the changes she made and now I get to see it with my own eyes.
Besides all that there is not much exiting going on. Me and John started spring-cleaning our apartment and I re-arange my vanity for the 1000th time even though I know it will turn into a mess instantly. Eventhough I mostly store my lotions and potions in the bathroom and have the rule that I won´t buy a new product unless I used up a old one chaos occurs frequently. When I grow up I´ll have a french maid to take care of that.
I´m officially a fan of Perry the platypus now! Platypus is my new favourite word now. I never heard it before :-D In Germany it´s Schnabeltier.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen