About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 26. April 2009

And if continues

As Guchot and Majanas work is usually more fetish-y I felt this was the perfect chance to bring along my shiny, frilly garter-dress thingie... On the set we found a hula hoop which gave the pics a funny twist. Who should have known that years later I´d become a hula hoop fan training 20-30 minutes every day? Recently we shooted with another hula hoop, but let´s get to that later...


At the same shooting with Guchot and Majana we also wanted to do something resembling the 40s and 50s fetish-publications Bizarre and Exotique which had a lot of fetishes featured that seem rather innocent today: Corsets, Satin, Hobble skirts, extreme heels and gloves. I think we pretty much got the point of it :-)


I made myself a nice bag that I plan to use when I´m shooting tommorow. I have a matching hat to go with it so it will be very fun! I already feel how creativity is getting back to me. I feel not as exhausted as I usually do and I´m full of energy.

Yesterday I was in a store and almost bought me a few computer games for a few Euros... BUT I resisted cause if I stick on the computer only playing games I can´t do fabulous creative stuff. I can still go and do that when I run out of ideas ya know... ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen