About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 27. April 2009

Rock my mini.-series

This has a rather sad story: The photographer never gave me the photos. He just disappeared. Didn´t answer any mails anymore, signed off the platform where he originally contacted me and didn´t go on the phone eventhough our contract said I´d get the photos within 4 weeks :-( Now one year later it is obvious I´ll never receive them.
However in 5 years of modelling this has only occured like 2-3 times to me which is rare in comparision to other models I heard of!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen