About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 8. April 2009

Some days are not as good as others


My train-ticket must have gone lost in the mail. So I had to get a new one and I got to send the new one to the train-service so they return the money to me. Stupid. Do I need to mentuion that new ticket did cost 154 Euros? I really really hope they return that!!! I took a faster train for the chosen ticket, but there I got to go to another station than I usually do. oh my...

However things can get even worse: We won´t get the apartment we used to get in the past years in Stockholm. However we were offered another one, but there I don´t know if it will cost more and if it has a kittchen, too. I wait for the informations right now. le sigh. While we were offered free hostage last time around it was at a place quiet outside of Stockholm so it would most likely be complicated to get to town at all. hmmmm... Can only get better...

On more positive news I found another photo of last weekends shooting on majanas photogarpher portfolio and I like it a lot! (IT also fits my mood right now;-) Check it out!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen