About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 7. April 2009

Too faced

So I finally decided to try "Too Faced". To be exact their "plastic fantastic" set (wrinkle filler, lip plumper and mascara).

While I couldn´t really try the wrinkle filler and the mascara yet (ok, I put off half of my make up to try, but off course it probably works better when you do it in the morning with a fresh-cleaned face and all so that try doesn´t count really) but the lip-plumper really worked out. It smells like Red Bull, too which I like. When I was a child my Mom had a boyfriend from Austria that smuggled Red Bull to Germany whenever he came back from there. I think Red Bull wasn´t legal in Germany back than or something (hey, I was like 10 so 'I don´t remember exactly), but I was allways allowed to drink one of the tins.)

My pout really improved in my oppinion, though it felt weird in the beginning. I´ll look out for more stuff to try on ebay or so. I´m curious to really really try the wrinkle filler and mascara tommorow and see if it is effective. At the moment I use Benefits "Olalalift" for the eyes, but I try to find something that works harder on those lines and eye-rings. I really look horrid when I get up at 4:15 in the morning - believe me. I use some cheapo eye-pads in the evening with Aloe Vera that I quiet like, but come on - it can get even better han that ;-)

At the moment I wait for my train-ticket for Thursday. I really start getting nervous as it is only 2 more days!!! Already sended a mail to the customer support asking them to check wether they sended it out already.

2,5 more weeks to go until I have vacation! 4 more weeks to go till IAm in Sweden!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen