About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 29. April 2009

Twittering


So now I signed up on twitter, too. Actually just so I can follow/stalk Dita von Teese ;-) However maybe anyone of you wans to add me so I have some more friends on my account?! https://twitter.com/RetroModelSari

Back to my mini-series: Last year in spring I badly wanted to do something spring-y. IT was also a perfect chance to show off my new haircut and to work with Ralf again with that I had worked 3 years or so ago.

Now I´m a rather quiet person when someone doesn´t know me, but put a camea on me and I sort of freak out. Ya know what I mean? No? Well, you´ll know when You´ve watched the video ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen