About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 12. Juli 2009

This is why I like my job

Hi everyone,

I love to slip into new roles and to try new loos and make ups once in a while. Sure, my main look and attitude is Retro Pin up, but sometimes I find it fun to break out as it has become my every day look over the years.

This Friday I went to a shooting after work and I got to wear a dress that I couldn´t actually afford in real life. The photographers Mom was a designer and now they try to sell the dresses and acessoires. They are beautifull and unique. While I was scared wether the dress would fit me (after all I´m quiet top-heavy and have a extreme hour-glas figure now that I hula hoop) I was told that Iam the first girl they put it on that actually properly filled it out. Phew!

As it is a modern gown I off course got a more modern and fashionable styling, so you can see me looking quiet different from usual ;-)

The second dress I model is by H & M as I felt that while I´m there anyway it would be a good idea to have two outfits so all our effort pays off :-) Same goes for the cute striped hat that I bought there 2 years ago. I LOVE a good bargain!

Thanks to my facebook friend Gabriela (from Besame Cosmetics. My fave cosmetic brand!) for helping me find the perfect tune to go with the video. I was really getting no idea what to take for it. "Diamonds are a girls best friends" was indeed the perfect idea!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen