About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 29. August 2008

3 days to go

...until I will go away for vacation! While I can realise I´ll be going to my Moms I just can´t imagine that I´ll be going to Sweden, too. Probably cause I was so damnnnnn close last time and it didn´t work out after all. So probably I´m very carefull with enthusiasm now...

Though the "appointments" are rolling in now :-) We´re invited to a dinner and I´ll meet up with a promoter. And maybe there´s more to come. No photoshooting though. No one seems to have time and I didn´t got a reply to one request that i had loved to do, but well: I guess we´ll be busy anyway ;-)

I have no idea how they are called in English, but today I keep seeing luck-bugs all the time! One even sneaked into our apartment. I really hope this has a meaning ;-)



And I saw a cuuuuuute squirrel, too!

We can need luck as John has a bad cold at the moment. He´s home from work and i have to take care of him. and I didn´t feel too healthy today, too. Now I´ll make dinner, grab my travel-guide books for Stockholm and try to believe I´ll actually go there ;-)

Meanwhile YOU can go and enjoy my latest making of featuring feather fans, devil horns and Velvet Nicolet!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen