About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009

PReparing

Hi ladies and gents,

I´m preparing for vacation right now and the most important parts are done now: I put my beauty care products in small bottles so don´t have to carry THAT much this time (last time I had an over-weight in my luggage due to the exessive vintage shopping so now I try to travel lightly;-) and right now I try to store as much make up as possible in my beauty case without forgetting something. I already put most of it in there so if I notice something missing in there during my beauty routine I can throw it in immediately. ;-)

'It SEEMS that we´ll be getting sunshine in Stockholm, so I´ll mostly pack skirts and dresses - I´ll take some warm stockings and cardis with me for the case of cases.

However there is bad news in one way: We have to get up at about 2 or 2:30 in the morning this Saturday. URH. In order to be able to we want to skip sleeping in the night from Thursday to Friday (we´re thinking of doing a midnight tea-party with tea, coffee and cake) so we can go to sleep really really early on Friday. I wonder if we´ll manage that tea-party. The last time we did something like that was before we became a couple which means it is about 4 years ago. There we watched movies all night and went to have breakfast at Starbucks the moment it opened. The positive thing is that we are arriving at 9:10 in the morning and have a whole day ahead of us!!!

Besides that I´m not doing that much besides enjoying vacation. I´ll probably put together the clothes I wanna take with me today or tommorow and oh we are sinning foodwise really really bad. I´m talking Coke and icecream. But than we´ll walk around in Stockholm a lot so I´ll burn calories with that. ;-)

I don´t know wether I´ll be meeting anyone I know there... I´ll wait and see ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen