About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 15. Januar 2010

Pretty little things....

Hi everyone,

I was a bit quiet lately which is due to the fact that there isn´t that much going on at the moment... Well, nothing interesting anyway. My bankcard lost it´s validity 2010 and as I still went on spending the X-Mas money that I had n cash I did not notice it until the beginning of this week. What a shock. Now I can´t get cash for some more days, waiting for the card and as John has no bank-account anyway we are stranded. Thank god I have a credit card, so I can at least pay in the super-market. It´s just blahhhhh! I really hope I get my card and the code in time for my vacation - or we are screwed.

Let´s go to a lighter subject. I haven´t done that much crafting in the past few weeks, exept of sewing fringe on, cause I was on the hunt for something. Cameos. I´m obsessed with them at the moment. They are so wonderfully old-fashioned yet chic and will make a beautifully addition to many acessoires. I have now found the perfect little set of them. And while I was at it I found cute heart-thingies that I had to have, too (thank god I can pay those via paypal ;-) So after Sweden I will be taking action again and craft my little HEARTS out (you get it?;-)

I´m also looking for some shootings right now. I haven´t shooted since a month or so, so it starts to itch in my toes. Hopefully I can fix something for February???

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen