About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 9. Januar 2010

The best birthday gift

Hi everyone!

As the weather brought my mood a bit down, I decided to something against it - and go somewhere even more cold and dark to lighten up - Sweden. :-D

A friend helped me to get a apartment that is at least 9 times cheaper than the last one and more central as well. This is good news cause otherwise I couldn´t make this trip at all. While my birthday is actually the 23rd of January I will celebrate it at the 25th (24rth is travell day and there´s no point celebrating at the airport if I can get cake and less stress in a nice swedish café).

The next week I will be busy preparing and getting my travelling documents! Pictures from October 2009 from me hanging around in Stockholm.







There are no burlesque shows or any other events while Iam there, but given the fact that there are tons of interesting museums, shops and yummy cafés I sure won´t get bored :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen