About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 15. März 2010

Trying water-waves and adapting new make up

Hi everyone,

today I tried water waves with my triple-barrel-curling iron and that blue Gaga Make up (I told ya, I could imagine a 30s version of it - hence the water-waves). The water-waves turned out so so (just the one on top of my head is actually visible in the pic :-D ) I made the Gaga make up not as high as in the original pic as I thought it might look too extreme on me. Judging the pics though they could have worked well going higher as you can barely see it when I have my eyes open. :-D Also having it more symetric would have helped. But when I try something I expect to learn from my mistakes (it would be boring if everything we try turns out perfect immediately). Mission: Done :-D




P.s.: I really like that one can see the little green Tiki-mug wearing a miniature sombrero in the background in the first pic :-D

P.p.s.: Those pics also really show well how camera to face-distance and a light change of head-posture can totally change the form of your face :-D The pics were not retouched in any way.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Die Wasserwellen stehen Dir gut! War das schwierig?? Ich habe mir jetzt zwar ein Glätteisen besorgt um mir damit wenigstens ein paar Wellen zu verpassen - habe aber immer noch ziemlichen Respekt davor.. ;")
    Die Haarfarbe finde ich übrigens auch wunderbar!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oben geht es ziemlich einfach mit dem Dreifach Lockenstab. An der Seite.... Hmmm..... Da muss ich noch fleissig üben :-D Im Grunde nimmt man dieses Teil, sprüht ein Hitzespray auf die Haare und drückt den Hebel runter.

    AntwortenLöschen