About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 13. April 2010

Acessorize - with fries!

Hi everyone,

it can´t have escaped yor attention that the things I love totally include pretty vintage dresses and funny acessoires. Now I stumbled over this funny head-dress made of fabric fries, bows representing ketchup and majonaise in a plastic tray! It didn´t cost that much (14,20 € including shipping) and as it is a one of a kind item I bought it!

Now you will say: You looner. What the hell will you wear with that (damn cute, adorable thingie)! I have some things in mind. I do not own anything of it yet, but I hope someday I will own it all... A girl can dream!). My idea is that anything incorporating red, white and yellow should be fine with it. And yes, anything incorporation polka dots, too - I have a few polka dotted things that I will try around with.

Top 3 of Outfits I would totally combine it with.

Place 3 goes to Able Grables Wicked Lady dress in red!

I totally love the dress. The georgous 40s style and the lovely cleavage. I´m not sure wether I would take this red or the shade in "Hot stuff".

You can get it at http://www.ablegrable.com/



Place 2 goes to another Able Grable creation. The "Ready Hedy" in yellow.

I have this dress in black and it is one of the most comfy dresses I own. I think it would totally rock the fries!







And Place 1 of dresses to wear fries with (I know that´s a weird archievement) goes to Lucky Divas Picknick dress.
Pommes rot-weiß (That´s how we name Fries with Majonaise and ketchup in Germany) and a dress rot-weiß is a obvious choice. The details (red buttons, like the red buttons on the actual head-dress!) makes it totally perfect for it. It´ll look like both was made with the complimenting piece in mind!
You can get it at http://www.luckydiva.com/

However the devil is a squirell and so I have to wait and save for a while till I can go and start a total shopping frenzy and get ´em all... ;-) Btw: Did I manage to convince you that it is actually a fashionable and georgous idea to wear fries on your head?!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen