About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 12. April 2010

Retro Looks in the Modern World & TV

Hi everyone!

two very nice news already:

Someone spotted me in a tv commercial for Jolie magazine on RTL. I have not seen it myself yet, but it seems they display my double page! I keep switching through programms to find commercial breaks - no luck so far :-D But once I have tracked it down I will make sure to share it.

I LOVE the Blog "Bobbins and Bombshells" and now Iam a part of it! Check Karens Blog now. You will enjoy her posts and the beautifull editorials she collects worlwide and shares with us so you better suscribe to her blog or you will miss out on great things!: http://bobbinsandbombshells.blogspot.com/2010/04/retro-looks-in-modern-world-jolie.html

Things are wonderfull & Iam loving it! And this is just Day 3 after the release!

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen