About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 8. April 2010

I want a bowling dress! The video fashions of Paloma Faith!

Hi everyone,

I just stumbled over the music videos of Paloma Faith and damn does she have style! I want everything, especially the bowling dress!!!


It is my firm believe that the world would be a funnier place if more people would wear cute novelty dresses. What? You say novelty dresses look costum-y? I really really couldn´t care less. I´d prefer looking costum-y to looking boring ANY TIME :-)


I have a bad case of hair-envy here! And I bet Iam not the only one! I really had to make those screen shots just so I can go and play with my hair until I possibly archive this georgous hair-do. I have a feeling my clip in extensions will play and important role in that one ;-)


A sparkling dress and a hat totally over the top! Seriously. What is not to love about that????

And here´s an Paloma Faith music video! Love the colours, love the choreography and the dancers looks so handsome! :-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen