About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 7. April 2010

Jolie... delayed to this weekend

Hi everyone,

in case you belong to those desperately browsing the newsstands for Jolie (I´m not kidding when I tell you that my Mom has been browsing at least 7 shops and counting, my boyfriend browsed every kiosk he passed by, my fathers side of the family bought the old one and got frustrated cause they couldn´t find me and I even got messages by people not related to me in any way that are disappointed cause they couldn´t find it) I can tell you... It is delayed to THIS SATURDAY the 10th of April due to eastern-holidays. FOR SURE! Like 100%!!! I mailed them to ask ;-)

At least we all have a training in how to go to a newsstand & browse it in the quickest possible way now :-D Keep calm, go buy it this Saturday AND keep your eyes open for the scans in my blog! (Make it the best sold Jolie issue ever - it is just 1,80 € for the pocket sized or 2,20 € for the big sized one - and tell them how much you love it! That could increase my chances to get booked again;-)

Enjoy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen