About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 19. April 2010

My upcoming Pin up birthday wish

Hi everyone,



I´ll be having my 6th pin up birthday in May! It was about the 21rst of May when I shot my first pin up photos 6 years ago. I did that in Berlin as I tracked down a photographer with connection to an hair and make up artist school and he liked the idea. It was the birth of Germanys first pin up girl!

(One of the photos from my first shooting back in 2004. I still have that dress and it still fits.)

A LOT has happened since that first pin up session and I have really lost track with how many people I made photos, leave alone how many photos I actually possess. The fun has never gotten less! (That´s why I still love doing it, despite beeing more choosish with whom I want to work)

So my big pin up birthday wish is that I want a May filled with lovely & beautifull shootings with lovely and creative people. So if you are interested speak up NOW.

I will go to Hamburg the 15th to 16th of May to shoot with Jörg Böh and beautifull Lili Marleen, so if you are there and interested to work with me as well I possibly extend my stay for a day or two if you give me shelter, a sofa or a room in a youth hostel. Also a trip to Berlin or anything that is within reach of Hamburg would be totally possible if our photos hook me off my chair. But express your wish soon so I can book my train tickets accordingly. ;-) Everyone else located in my area should speak up as well cause I can´t read minds you know...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Sari, welch' Zufall – ich besitze dieses Kleidchen auch. Seit 2004 bis heute wohlbehüteter und einziger wirklicher Hasi-und-Mausi-Liebling. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen