About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010

Allways up to date?

Hi everyone,

so you are a facebooker. But you would feel odd adding me cause it makes you feel stalkerish? Or you are more interested in "official" news only and not how many caramel macchiattos I drank that day. Or wether I slept well. Or wether my soup was extra yummy?

I made a group for everyone that is interested in my more modelling-based activities and if you are one of those folks you can join HERE:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Retro-Model-Sari-The-German-Pin-up-Girl/131901033501865?ref=mf

I already got 74 fans in the past 4 days which makes me really glad as I suspected I would only get like 1-2 :-D That won´t stop me to spray the news anyway because I don´t want anyone to miss out that would be interested in joining!

I try to add something regulary so it won´t get too boring and as there are many new faces and names in my group that don´t follow me on my "personal account" I post some flash-backs while waiting, networking and organizing (aka. the not that interesting part of modelling, but the one that absorbs the most of my time :-D) And why? Because...



;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen