About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 4. Juni 2010

Between Saloon and chicken soup

Hi everyone,

it was very very exiting to be part of an actual music video shooting. That´s very very different than an tv interview for sure. I´m playing a waitress in a saloon where the brothers Brad and Chazz are about to perform. And I have a short speaking role. And as I´m only used to pose for photos I needed a few minutes to switch into a "less posing" mode in the beginning. But once the first scene was done it wasn´t a problem anymore.

So what´s that like? Well, I assumed that filming a scene takes a little longer than I might think. I did not consider that a scene has to be filmed from different views as well to make it more interesting. That´s why it took several hours to film a sequence that will be like 10 seconds long :-D And that was just the intro before the actual song began... We filmed until about 2 in the morning.

It was a very nice team and I was glad to meet again some of the girls that I already met and liked at the casting and some made photos so I guess there´ll be some behind the scenes photos that I´ll possibly share with you :-) The video is due to release in a month or so, so get ready for the cheesiest country music video you ever saw - and Iam just quoting the producers. ;-)

The downside is that while I was already having a cold it got remarkedly WORSE as I was not a good girl and stayed in bed all day. I just wanted to do this video so really really bad! So now I´m really miserable laying in my bed all day acompanied by chicken soup and a sexy nurse :-D

Here´s a little inofficial making off video that I did. It is scary how well "The Man with the Harmonica" goes with it :D



The music video itself is in post-production now and it´ll take a few weeks till it is done! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen