About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 26. Juni 2010

Guerilla Daisies

Hi everyone,

today I was a bit bored again. I coloured my roots in the morning and than my boyfriend and me decided we got to the super-market together tonight - so that left me additional spare time.
I got the spontanious idea to just go to the park and take some selfs of me. And off I went. It is hard to take your own photos. Especially when everyone in the park is like "What the f*** is that girl doing there???" However as people tend to wonder about me anyway (you know, the hair, the vintage clothes etc. etc.) I didn´t bother with that aspect so much. It was more important to me to find a space without duck poo. And I actually managed to snap a decent pic :-D

Meet my acessoires :-D


I hope your Saturday was nice and sunny, too!

4 Kommentare:

  1. ohh die brille ist heiß
    welchen lippenstift trägst du da?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Lippen habe ich erst mit Perfect colour lipliner von P2 ausgefüllt und dann ein klitzekleines bisschen von dem Twilight Lippgloss draufgehaun :-D Die Brille hab ich Second Hand in Stockholm gekauft. Für 8 €

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh Gott die Brille, einfach genial!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich seh schon..... ich muss öfters meine Sonnenbrillen mit einbringen :-D

    AntwortenLöschen