About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 28. Juni 2010

Reality-Check

Hi everyone,

I sorta KNEW someone would ask me wether I have sillicone based on my new photos (which I don´t. I can´t even afford a new tv or a new fridge :-D Leave alone a breast-surgery) and I was asked wether my photos were photoshopped to make me so thin in comparision to my boobs. As Iam the one that did the retouching this time I can actually show an before and after pic :-D


What I did: Removed the plastic bag, removed strange looking upper arm part (my arm really doesn´t look like that - I swear), nipped the waist a few milimeters, removed shadows at waist area, weakened the boobie-shadow to make it less sillicon-y, rounded my butt.
If you´re still in doubt: Check out my youtube channel to see that my boobies actually move when I walk. :-D
It is quiet clear: You want a bigger waist to bust ratio? Do it like me and Hula Hoop! :-D

1 Kommentar: