About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 4. Juli 2010

We´re going to the country side

Hi everyone,

as I will start a new job at the 1rst of August I will go and visit my Mom from Monday to Sunday. Chances are that you have already heard that the town I was born and raised is in total nowhere land. People often ask me where I come from, but have never heared about the area Odenwald before - unless they live not too far away from it themselves :-D

I´m not sure what I will do there all the time actually as the town only has super-markets, a few restaurants and not much besides that. Chances are that I will do a shooting, but it isn´t sure at the moment. We will see :-)

I suspect most of my spare time activities will be eating, using moms cross trainer (due to eating), going swimming and (you may guessed it) eating.

I HOPE for a fleamarket somewhere and maybe a Anglerfest! (If you are not familiar with this term - it is a celebration next to a lake where they serve grilled and smoked fish. Yummy)

Anyway, here´s my little country side special!

What to wear? Ideas!


Dress: http://http://www.luckydiva.com/

A video making off that I made in my hometown:




I will probably spend less time in the internet for the week to come and if I do the internet connection will be damnnnnnn sloooooow... So I send you

in advance ;-)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dann wünsche ich Dir eine schöne Zeit - und das "Essproblem daheim" kenne ich auch.. ;")

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich dachte gerade: Das sieht ja aus wie bei mir zu Hause. Ist es auch fast, meine Eltern wohnen nämlich im Landkreis Aschaffenburg :)

    AntwortenLöschen