About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 26. Juli 2010

The week before work is work, too :-D

Hi everyone,

This week was suposed to be calm before I start my new job. I talked with a photographer about doing a short outdoor shooting, but as the weather is shitty it was not meant to happen. But than I got a call and I will be an extra in a commercial clip. A part of the clip is set in the 1960s so they needed someone for the background with the right clothes and style ;-) We will film this Wednesday.

I´m curious wether one will actually see more than my back or an ellbow of me. If that´s the case I will share the clip when it is done ;-) Until than here´s another one from my shooting with Au Contraire....


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen