About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 11. September 2010

Fleamarket Shopper!

Hi everybody!

There are days that can´t get ruined! Today is such a day!!!
The sun was shining and I was up early so I decided to go to a fleamarket! I haven´t done that for a a year and I haven´t been to the one I went to for at least 2 years (Aachener Platz, Düsseldorf), so I was exited! It started off bad. Why is it that there are so many stalls selling obviously none flea-market stuff?! Like.... light bulbs. Or faked designer perfumes? I already thought "Oh no, it is even WORSE than it used to be 2 years ago" and was mentally prepared that I will go home the way I came - with nothing. But than it changed after I walkes past those for the first 2 looooong rows and I stumbled over one great bargain after the other!!!
Record: 1 € (will make great prop for a 50s shoot I think!!! And later a nice decoration for our wall!!!)
Bamboo-Fruitbasket: 1€ (Finally a place for John to put his fruits)
Fan: 1,50 €
Brooches: 1 € each!!!
Brooches as a close up. And Fan Details. It has strawberries on it!!!!

When I saw this Puppy I thought "Oh man that must be expensive! It is in such a good condition!" And it is rather big, too. It was.....
12 €! And it is by "Hermann Teddy". This dog is vintage and in mint condition, complete with original collar and original manufacturers tag!!! MUST DO A PHOTOSHOOT WITH IT!
Original chinese sun umbrella made of red fabric with blue accents. 3€!

Makes a total of 20,50€ (That is 26$) + 2,50 for the yummy crepes with sugar and cinnemon I ate = totally enjoyable morning/noon.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Really great stuff you found!
    I have a Hermann teddybear, but it is new, your dog is so cute!!! Really love the umbrella too, I am looking for one myself.

    Hugs, Jenny

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This dog is soo awesome! Really cute!

    AntwortenLöschen