About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 12. September 2010

Beauty Bargains yay or nay?

Hi everyone,

there are 3 things I like a lot: Vintage clothes, pin ups and pretty make up. This is why I ask: Would you like to read about pretty make up bargains and stuff here more often?

I really love the German drugstore brand Alverde because a) it is natural cosmetic b) for an affordable price c) with great quality (I have some of their eye shadows, blushes, the camouflage powder, lipsticks, foundations and gel eyeliners) And so I love that they have a sale on some nice products right now.

Berry Baked Blush, Spice Baked Blush (I think those were 1,95 € each) and turqoise baked eye shadow for 1,75 €. Because it is a rainy day and Iam a bit bored I used it to make a photo on my actual eye In action: Nyx white pearl as highlighter, Alverde turqouise as main eyeshadow, Alverde Gel Eyeliner in black and the berry blush

Don´t worry folks, I have not forgotten about the shapewear post that I plan to make. I just need to wait for a weekend with good light conditions in my apartment and till Iam patient enough to set up the camera by myself (and believe me, it´s very unnerving till it is set to exactly the right height if you don´t have a body double that will stand there till you are done...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen