About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 20. März 2011

The fun of golfing

Hello everyone,

yesterday way definately NOT my day. Most of the week fought with a bad cold and I thought me and my friend Wick Day Med had it under controll (not to mention the obscure lebanese medication a work mate gifted me a while ago), however hell broke loose. On my way to this weekends shooting it seemed like everyone decided to take a train. No seats. So I had to stand all the way. Under normal circumstances it wouldn´t have been a problem. However in my conditions it had bad effects.

We made it through almost the whole shooting, but when we got to do the last set I collapsed. I had already done the make up and hair for this set, but I was shaking and weak so we couldn´t do that last set and I had to go straight home. Such a shame!!!! :-(

At least we got to do 5 of the photosets planned! Yay! Than on my way home the handle of my suitcase broke so I couldn´t pull it all properly anymore. And on top of that I got my lunch all over my coat and the suitcase. However I just got a photo from the shooting and it was worth the horror :-)

Trivia: Once in a few years I actually play mini golf. However I suck at it so I loose interest half way through the game when it is super obvious that nothing can happen that can prevent me from losing :-D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen