About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 12. März 2011

Hello everyone,

last week I was terrible busy. I was overloaded with work at my day job and organised the orders to go out to Kiss me Deadly, so I spent my little spare time resting. So here are some more photos for gothesque.de by Der Sand. My facebook friends already saw those, so no surprises for them ;-)


On Monday I updated my website with some of my new photos. Check www.retro-model.de to see what´s new in my galleries.

1 Kommentar: