About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 1. März 2011

New Header - leave it to the Swedes

Hello everyone,

Sweden and me have a little love affair since many many years. I would love to live in Stockholm some day, I think they have the most adorable accent when they speak, fantastic food and even having two Swedish exes didn´t kill my passion for this beautifull country and their wonderfull people (or was it the other turn around?)! One of this wonderfull people is Jema http://jemarose.blogspot.com/ who just made me a header, without ever having met me actually. Just because I mentioned that I should make a new one for my blog some time! You have to admit it - It is so easy to love those Swedes!

1 Kommentar: