About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 1. März 2011

Things so beautifull that I want to buy them, marry them and get their babies Part 1

Hello everyone,

all the shops release their spring things now and OH MY GOD! It is too many beautifull things to bear!!! So I will do a little blog series. I can´t buy it all. Actually I can´t buy anything right now. I´m budgetting and my monthly budget already went over board for...









the Harlow Set AND Laura Top






I would need 10 months worth of budget for the following things and wouldn´t be allowed to buy anything else, however here they are. OLD faves and NEW ones by www.whatkatiedid.com

NEW:

Oh Morticia corset! I love you in any variation there can be. Your nipped in waist would look so, so, SO fantastic on me. Someday I will own you. Yes I swear. If I happen to become rich and famous I will even take one of each. You´d be so pretty as outerwear or under any dress with a defined waist. We´d wiggle down the street together and everyone would know: We are destined to be together!



French Knickers and strapless Glamour Bra. French Knickers who wouldn´t want to lounge around in those? Quiet realistic in my eyes, however the strapless Glamour Bra is a rather cruel temptress to me as it just won´t be made in my size. No 36E or 38D! I will weep my lonely tears and hope it will change some day.



Glamour Corselette Panty. I already love the original Pull on Glamour Corselette, so naturally it´s little sister is attracting me as well. If you´d ask me to decide I wouldn´t know what to do! (Probably the Pull on Corselette first, later the Panty version! After all the pull on was there first;-)

Those are just a few of the new additions, however my favourite ones. you can see all of them here:


OLD Loves that did not give in to my begging for stepping into my closet.... YET.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I would love to have all those beautiful girlie things.I seriously need more stockings.Like the new header you put up.very hollywood glamour.xx

    AntwortenLöschen