About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 9. April 2011

Soap & Glory - Scrub your nose in it review

Hello everyone,

a month ago I decided to go the Douglas store in the mall around the corner because I had a gift voucher and wanted to spend it. I must have looked like a million bucks that time, because usually sales ladies sneak around me as if I was just about to pop some products into my hand bag and run off - however this time one of them actually tried to give me advice. It was another extreme though because she just wouldn´t leave me alone for anything :-D

Oh well, I bought this little product in the end and so I
write something about it.
I have a mixed skin and in a constant fight against my T-Zone. I usually use a lot of Vichy products and Alverde to get in control, but Iam allways tempted to check on something new. The idea of this product is that you can use that cream just as a cleanser with a slight peeling effect OR as a mask. Both works very good. I clean my face with it every two days or so and it looks fantastic. I didn´t even get pimples during my critical days. It smells a bit peppermint-y and is also cool to the skin when used as a mask. Actually I like it enough to risk another visit to Douglas and sales ladies either sneaking or extreme advising :-D

Something else that I got me was Girligo, but Iam not that fond of it. I mean it is good when I´m lazy because it is a bodylotion that you just spray on, but it is by no means as good as the various bodybutters I use (I love the ones from Bodyshop and Alverde) plus it does not smell "candyesque" enough for me. When I use a shower gel or a bodylotion it HAS to smell like candy.

1 Kommentar:

  1. ach ja.. die Douglas Damen.. ;")

    Die machen mir manchmal wirklich Angst..

    AntwortenLöschen