About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 9. April 2011

P2 Sun City tested by a pale face

Hello everyone,

it is sort of a testing day to me, as John has to work all day and I was awake very early.

Summer editions rarely work for me. I´m just not really a bronzer type because they are allways so dark! However when I saw the new summ
er edition from P2 I was tryng anyway expecting to be disappointed. However... I realized the be charming! loose powder in "sun kiss" is actually not too dark to be used as a glowy bronzer. And while I was at it I took along the loose eyeshadow in "N.Y.", too... I should really get my hair cut. Whenever it gets too long I can´t curl it anymore :-( Time for m
y summer cut!



What I used: P2 Sun city be charming! loose powder "sun kiss" (as bronzer), P2 Sun city be electric! loose eye shadow "N.Y", Kiko eye shadow 141 (I bought that last weekend in the Rheinparkcenter in Neuss. hadn´t heard of that before), Essence metal glam eye liner in "got a date", Catrice absolute moisture lipstick in "dark rosewood"



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen