About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 10. August 2011

Don´t lose your head


Hello everyone,

yours truely just won this fabulous head on ebay! It´ll make a beautifull wall decoration! I love them, but usually they go for wayyyyyy more than the 6 Euros I´m paying for that one, so little me = happy!
As I want to strut my stuff on the catwalk at my best shape Iam eating salads for lunch at work right now. The fact that the cafeteria is closed makes it easy to stick to AND I try to avoid it beeing boring....
PLUS: They have to be huge to keep up with my Hunger ;-) Tomorrow I will put steak, strawberries and aspargus on it! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen