About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 14. August 2011

Pulling some strings

Hello everyone,

I made a super-duper ebay bargain! String shelves!!!!!!! Altogether 12,78 € including shipping!!!!!! Those usually go for waaaaaay more. Like.... hundred
s of Euros.

A sample picture of the same one that I found on www

.lafabrika.be My boards are wider though.


The string shelf was invented in 1949 by Swedishman Nisse Strinning. He won a designer competition with it and it went into mass production in the 50s and is still sold TODAY! The design remained the same, however they expanded the colour range. There are LOADS of different ones on ebay because it was a system that you could expand with more shelves, tables, cupboards.... Endless possibilities.

My wall next to my dinner table was empty and I figured it would be great to have some shelves where I can store some of my knicknacks and stuff that I ocassionally need at the diner table such as...
...those babies!!!!

Anyway... I intend to do a homeshooting soon and than you´ll see.... :-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen