About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 17. August 2011

So easy even I can do it... well.... and than it crashed....


Hello everyone!

Our space for coats and shoes was nothing but a huuuuuge mess so I ordered a shoe rack and today I got it and even managed to set it up ALONE! Those that know me personally know Iam rather clumsy and totally unable to build anything. Iam an ok seamststress, but give me some furniture parts and a manual and Iam LOST.



Well, right when I wrote this blog post I heard a loud BANG! And it was..... my shoe rack crushing down. I suspect it is not so easy to handle after all.... :-(
The photo with the hammer is a really oooold one made by Wolf Passau. So much truth in it ;-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ach Mensch.. als Trostpflaster: Ich habe dich auf meine Preisträgerliste gesetzt.. ;")

    ich weiß nicht, ob das eine Hilfe ist - lenkt aber hoffentlich ein bisschen ab..

    http://andthentheystartsprkling.blogspot.com/2011/08/award-for-and-then-they-start-to.html

    AntwortenLöschen