About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 20. August 2011

50er bis 70er Jahre Markt Cologne + WDR

Hello everyone,

Part 1 of the "Inofficial Sari Tour" is over! I was at the 50s market in Cologne. Yay! The prices of the different stalls were somewhere in between sky rocketing high (120 € for a simple headvase I can order for waaaaay less on ebay USA- come one!!!!) to reasonable. We went for the reasonable things ;-)

Off course I also visited "Rock ´n Hair" while I was there.....

Sari flyers, Sari book covers and Sari taking a photo of a table full of Saris.... Later on a workmate joined us and he was like "What the heck is going on here????" I don´t really tend to tell a lot about my modelling at work. :-)

I just arrived and drank a tin of prosecco with Viola (we are classy ladies after all ;-) when suddenly a gentleman from WDR television came by and started filming the stall.... So we gave him something to film.... First Viola fixed my make up - it was so hot we technically melted!

than Paula took a photo of me with a 1950s polaroid camera. You can see it at WDR Lokalzeit at 19:30 tonight. If you miss it - no worries it´ll be online later (plus I try to record it, too!!!)

And a few random pics from the markt!!!


If you wonder... the beautifull dress I wear is by www.buy-unlike.com Love it!!!

P.s.: I won´t be at the market tomorrow, but the lovely Rock n Hair ladies are! You can get styled and have your 1950s polaroid taken for 20 € :-)

4 Kommentare:

  1. ich war heute auch da, es war toll. ich glaube, ich hab dich sogar gesehen :)
    liebe grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Echt? Ich hab dich leider nicht gesehen. Nächstes Mal: einfach anquatschen. Ich beisse selten :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. mist war auch da,hab dich aber nicht gesehen.
    war so gegen 1 da :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ich war bis etwa 15:30 da, war aber gegen Ende auf dem Oldtimerparkplatz.

    AntwortenLöschen