About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 18. September 2011

Baby Powder vs E.L.F. High Definition Powder

Hello everyone,

somewhere in the internet I read about High Definition Powders and how grrrrreat they look in photographs compared to ordinary powder... In 99,99 cases of my shootings I have to take care of my own make up anyway so I figured I give it a try... On the following pictured the face half with the beauty mark is powdered with E.L.F. High definition powder, the other half with ordinary baby powder. I treated both the same way. Same cream, same foundation, just different powders. Than I snapped pictures.

Irgendwo im Internet habe ich gelesen wieviel toller High Definition Puder sein soll. Da ich mich bei 99,99% meiner Shootings selber schminke habe ich mir gedacht ich teste das mal. Auf den folgenden Bildern wurde die Gesichtshälfte mit dem Schönheitsfleck mit E.L.F. High Definition Puder und die andere mit Babypuder eingepudert. Sonst ist alles gleich. Creme, Foundation, nur anderes Puder. Dann habe ich Fotos gemacht.

Do you see any difference between my left and my right half of the face?
Seht ihr einen Unterschied zwischen der linken und der rechten Gesichtshälfte?


High Definition side...
Baby Powder side...
And here is a close up....
Und jetzt von nahem...

I don´t see ANY difference! I don´t know if it is different with more expensive High Definition Powders, but until I hear/see differently I suspect it is just a fad. I will stick with my babypowder that does not even cost 1 €.

Ehrlich gesagt sehe ich NULL Unterschied. Ich weiss nicht ob das bei teureren High Definition Pudern anders ist, aber bis ich was anderes sehe oder höre halte ich es für ein Gerücht. Ich bleibe bei meinem Babypuder das nicht mal 1 € kostet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen