About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011

Shapewear on a budget

Hello everyone,

I need to add more cardis to my wardrobe with winter sneaking around the corner so I went to H&M today. No sucess, but on my way out I figured I should visit their lingerie section for new panties and they now have sort of a mini shapewear section. I tried their shaping slip before and hated it, but today I tried their shaping panties not expecting much Aaaaaaand..... love them! Let´s take a look, shall we?

 They are comfy and really smoothen out my lower belly (Iam fine with my waist, hips, etc but at war with my lower belly and no matter how much salad I eat and how many sit ups I do every evening I just can´t get rid of it!). As they were just 12,95 Euro a piece I took along two. While they won´t replace my fave brands and are not very seductive they will be great for day-wear!!! For unknown reasons I did not find them on the H&M website, but I hope for more shapewear in more colour ranges!
I tried one more shapewear at Kaufhof later on with no sucess, but I saw those from Triumph in the sale. I already have them, but you may want to take a look if you don´t....


2 Kommentare:

  1. I think i'll check these out!! they look good. the pic with the model annoys me though - as if she needs tummy tuck pants grrr. xoxo

    www.roxanneoak.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. True about the model. At least she has no bones sticking out ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen