About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 1. November 2011

Playing with my hair.... 1 pin curl set - 4 looks

Hello everyone,

during fall break I managed to get my hair cut and last Saturday I started a new attempt to bleach a streak into my hair. It worked wayyyyyy better than last time! Today beeing a day off I got to play with it....

I used this basic pin curl pattern for every look: http://retromodelsari.blogspot.com/2011/07/tutorial-time-saving-and-curl_31.html

And here are the results...

No. 1: Front rolls with open hair in the back...


 No. 2: This is not sooooo much different from look 1. In this version I curled the hair in the back a bit under and pinned them together


 No.3: When Iam lazy I like to go with 60s look. Some teasing of the crown and Ian ready to go!


No.4: And often I´ll just make a 60s updo when the hair is loosing curl and I just wanna opt for something easy :-)

 How do you like my streak?

4 Kommentare: