About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011

Xmas is over and Iam sick and tired

Hello everyone,

on the 23rd of December I headed home to celebrate Xmas with my family, acompanied by the leftovers of a cold. By the 26th it seemed to be gone, but now it is back in full power and all the things I planned to do (tidying up, shopping, getting all the stuff off the storage room etc) have to wait! Because I start to shoot again next week and heve to be back on my feet by than. HOWEVER! One thing cheered me up and it is a photo of my last shooting in 2011!

Enjoy!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen